Work Comp Defense
Virtual Education Conference
January 7-8, 2022
2020 and 2021 have been years like no other!
And this conference will follow suit!
We still have few speaker slots open. If you're interested in speaking, please click here to download our Speaker Form now
What will be different & what you should know:
We will be following all State Bar requirments for a live virtual conference. While you will not be in the room with the speaker and other attendees, you will still be able to ask questions in real-time and "chat" with the aother attendees.
Below are the California State Bar's requirements for Virtual Learning and Attendance that we will be following. An email will be sent 24 hours before the start of the first session with login informaiton for the Zoom Webinar. Course materials will be posted to the Agenda page as they become available. The infomraion below can be found on the State Bar's website by clicking here and scroll to "Online activities."
- Activities offer attendees a reasonable opportunity to both view and participate in the program
- Credit is limited to the actual time spent in an online legal education activity
- Attorneys can claim MCLE credit for speaking at or instructing in accordance with Rule 2.81. For example, an attorney who is an instructor of an online course may receive credit for the actual time spent speaking, multiplied by four
- Written materials are required for all activities that are one hour or more in length
- Evaluation forms and information about how to return them are provided to attendees
- Certificates of attendance are provided online and can be printed
- Attendees receive adequate advance written or electronic notification about accessing course materials
- Materials provided online must be available online for at least 30 calendar days following the activity.
- Providers of an online activity can obtain signatures electronically
- Providers keep copies of all electronic signatures (including all attendees’ bar numbers), written material, evaluation forms and records of attendance that are open and available for audit
Who Should Attend?
You Should! The content is developed and directed towards California Attorneys specializing in Workers' Compensation Law with an emphasis on Defense. With that in mind, the conference is open to anyone that is interested in attending.
Your Registration Includes:
Educational program with MCLE and Legal Specialization Credit
Dynamic speakers on current issues & events
Creative Networking Opportunities