Fall 2020 Work Comp Defense Conference
AKA: The COVID Conference
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
October 16-17, 2020 • Las Vegas, NV
2020 has been a year like no other!
And this conference will follow suit
We still have few speaker slots open. If you're interested in speaking, please click here to download our Speaker Form now
What will be different & what you should know:
- The safety of our speakers, attendees and staff will come first!
- You will have the option to attend the conference in person or virtually - how you plan to attend will be a registration question.
- This conference WILL happen - we will have a 100% virtual back-up plan in place. Should something happen to make it impossible to meet in person, we will work with the speakers to deliver all content virtually.
- All Attendees will be required to sign a waiver - a legal document stating that you're an adult and have left the house and attended a conference knowing what's going on in the world and take responsibility for doing so.
- All food service will be "served" rather than buffet style.
- We will be following all city, county, state and federal guidelines for social distancing, face covering, etc. As of today, you will need to wear a face mask when NOT seated at your conference seat.
- Each attendee will have their own table with at least 6 feet of space between them and the next attendee.
- As of right now, Las Vegas will not allow more than 50 people in the meeting room at any time. This means we are limited to a maximum of 45 attendees (we have to account for staff and speakers).
- We normally offer an option to purchase conference materials. As this usually happens last minute and requires temp labor to assemble, we have decided not to offer this option for this conference.
- All attendees will have their temperature taken each day before entering the conference space.
- This list will be a working document that will change as the situation changes. But will be working to ensure you have an enjoyable time while taking all of the necessary steps and following all local guidelines to ensure your safety throughout the conference.
Who Should Attend?
You Should! The content is developed and directed towards California Attorneys specializing in Workers' Compensation Law with an emphasis on Defense. With that in mind, the conference is open to anyone that is interested in attending.
Your Registration Includes:
Educational program with MCLE and Legal Specialization Credit
Dynamic speakers on current issues & events
Unique Networking Opportunities
Breakfasts & Breaks